With COVID-19 still running amuck, we've taken some extra precautions for the wedding to make everyone more comfortable.
- The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception will all be outdoors.
- We encourage everyone to mask up when social distancing isn't possible (both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests). We'll have masks on hand for anyone who would like one.
- Social distancing wristbands will be available for guests to communicate your comfortability level with hugs, high fives, or just waving from 6 feet away.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available for everyone who needs it.
- While space constraints don't allow for 100% social distancing, there will be options for seating for anyone who would prefer a little more distance at the reception.