With COVID-19 still running amuck, we've taken some extra precautions for the wedding to make everyone more comfortable.
- The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception will all be outdoors.
- We encourage everyone to mask up when social distancing isn't possible (both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests). We'll have masks on hand for anyone who would like one.
- Social distancing wristbands will be available for guests to communicate your comfortability level with hugs, high fives, or just waving from 6 feet away.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available for everyone who needs it.
- While space constraints don't allow for 100% social distancing, there will be options for seating for anyone who would prefer a little more distance at the reception.
We love your kids! If your invite was addressed to both you and your family, we would be tickled to see them there. That said, we know weddings are an opportunity for you to take the night off and have some fun - so if you'd like to leave them at home (with proper supervision, of course) we're happy to help you celebrate your date night with an open bar!
Yes! Please check out our registry page on this website to see a list of gifts and charitable donations we've registered for.
We recommend cocktail attire for the wedding. The wedding ceremony and reception will be outdoors (rain or shine), so please check the weather forecast a few days prior to your arrival to make sure you're dressed appropriately. The ceremony and reception will take place on a grass lawn and flats, rather than heels, are suggested for your comfort.
Yes! We want all of our guests to feel comfortable at our wedding and it's always more fun with a partner in crime. Please let us know if you'll be bringing a guest (and their name) when you RSVP.
Parking is available at St. John's Lutheran Church on Emerson Street, across the street from the entrance to Ewing. You may drop-off your guests at Ewing, but parking will only be available at St. John's.
We do! Check out the Travel Page for information on the Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel and Convention Center and click on the link for our special rate. We've also listed other options nearby.
Please let us know if you have any food allergies we should be aware of when you RSVP.